VertiBaX: Patella Optimum Tension Brace VBX203
A medically advanced Patella Brace, stabilising knee cap tracking: Ideal for the recovery process following a knee injury; helping to reduce inflammation of the knee joint; full range of fitments and tensions from a one size fits most product; standard delivery 2-4 days.
The most medically advanced patella brace with adjustable tension and neoprene insert, assisting with corrective patella tracking.
A Class 1 Medical Device as used by the professionals and public, the Knee: Patella Optimum Tension Brace is:
- worn comfortably all day, every day;
- to prevent build up of inflammation in the knee joint;
- caused by incorrect patella alignment;
- increasing the rate of rehabilitation following a knee injury;
- remove stiffness and relieving pain;
its unique shape ensures that it remains fixed in place at every level of physical activity.
MADE IN THE UK from a breathable neoprene based antibacterial treated foam with a hard wearing stretch nylon exterior lamination, ensuring the product is hard-wearing and performs its function for extended periods of time